Resources for professional pesticide applicators
UC IPM develops pesticide safety education materials to promote the safest and most effective use of pesticides. The program focuses on providing study materials and resources for pest management professionals.
- Publications and other educational materials including the Pesticide Compendium series and private applicator guides
- Related pesticide safety links
Exam preparation and continuing education
- Maintenance gardener pest control exam preparation
- The Department of Pesticide Regulation maintains current information on pesticide safety training workshops and continuing education classes.
- Please contact the UC IPM Program, at (530) 752-8350 if you need:
- verification that you attended a PSEP course or workshop and earned continuing education credit
- a duplicate certificate showing that you completed a PSEP train-the-trainer course